Eternium: Mage and Minions

Paper.io 2

Rezultati i imazhit për paper.io 2


Source: Google Play
Did you like Paper.io? You'll love Paper2.io. Conquer as much territory as possible and beat the competition. A smooth drawing experience.

Additional Information

Title of Game: Paper.io 2
Category: Arcade
Publish Date: September 26, 2018
Size: 51 MB
Developer Agency: VOODOO
File Type: .apk
Google Play Ranking: 4.2
Installs: 100,000,000+
Current Version: 1.5.3
Requires Android: 4.4 and up

What's New

Minor bug fixes

Google Play's Reviews

ani is dead inside
I'm in love! It is a wonderful game to play to pass time, and the skin's are just adorable! I only rate this a four stars though because there have been multiple glitches. For example is when I find my island has glitched out and is gone and I get confused, to it popping up again. These glitches rarely happen but when they do it can be frustrating. Despite this though, it is a wonderful and great game. Keep it up!
Erin Alexander
This app is amazing, exceptional, and difficult in a way that is making you want to play more and more and more. I definetely recommend this app to all those competitive game players out there. I always play it when I don't have much time to play and it gets me through difficult times as it takes my mind of everything. Even though it is a very full on game, it makes my mindfulness flow....
Paul Purslow
I love this game, it is the best!!! I love getting revenge on the person who killed me last time and trying to kill them. It is so addicting and so awesome that you always say to yourself just 1 more go and then you end up having loads more!! The only thing that would make it better (which is very hard!) would be if there were more skins. Thank you for reading my review.
Matt Berry
Fun to pass the time. The more I play, the more I realize how they how game still needs adjustments. Sometimes you spawn in-between three others and die instantly. But then the same goes for others while you are playing. I thought at first I was playing against real people but it's all bots. Also, there's times the game glitches. It doesn't register the path correctly and parts of other colors flash. Once I had all of my area go away and I was white and then died...??

Google Play Comment Posting Policy

Please follow these policies when commenting on an application:
  • Stay on topic. Comments should be about the application you’re reviewing.
  • Don’t…
    include game or affiliate codes, email addresses or links in your review.
    fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
    content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity
    content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
    impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
    post your or other people’s private and/or confidential information, such as a physical address or driver’s license number, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
You might also like to follow these guidelines and tips:
  • Keep it readable; don’t use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
  • Post clear, valuable, and honest information.
  • Try to include both positives and drawbacks.
  • Be nice to others; don’t attack others.
  • Use proper grammar and check your spelling.
  • Make your comments useful and informative.

Comments